Hands Off Hurlstone - Stop The Sell-Off
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and Minister for Education Rob Stokes plan to sell-off the Hurlstone Farm at Glenfield to developers and turn our green hills into thousands of homes.
The Hurlstone area is already being swamped by over development. The sale of the Hurlstone Farm is nothing more than a greedy land grab. The Hurlstone Farm has a rich and unique heritage and is iconic to the school and local area.
Under the proposal, green open space will be replaced with more concrete and tar. The local community is already choking from congestion and is taking the full brunt of Sydney's squeeze.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
TAKE ACTION NOW before it's too late!
- 140 hectares of farmland – SOLD TO DEVELOPERS
- Vital open green space – CHOKED BY 10,000 NEW HOMES
- Mature, hollow-bearing trees – UNDER THREAT
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Contact NSW Minister for Education Rob Stokes on (02) 8574 6707 or via email here and ask him not to sell the Hurlstone Farm.
- Contact Macquarie Fields MP Anoulack Chanthivong on (02) 9618 2077 or via email: email@example.com and join the fight to save the Hurlstone Farm.